Hearing and Decision
1. How does the hearing process work?
- The defendant is requested to submit an explanation on the disciplinary action.
- The defendant's explanation is reviewed by the Ministry
(when necessary, on-site visits are made for investigation).
- The date of the hearing is set and notified to the plaintiff and defendant; the hearing is held on that date. If needed, both parties are asked to attend the hearing.
2. How is the decision made?
- The decision is made within 30 days from the date the complaint is received (30 additional days may be given in rare cases). The types of decision include admission, rejection, partial admission and abatement.