Hearing and Deasion
1. How does the hearing process work?
The Commission may question both parties in the course.
- The defendant is requested to submit an explanation on the disciplinary action.
- The defendant's explanation is reviewed by the Commission
(when necessary, on-site visits are made for investigation).
- The date of the hearing is set and notified to the plaintiff and defendant; the hearing is held on that date.
- Both parties must be present at the hearing, during which they are given the opportunity to make statements.
2. How is the decision made?
- The decision is made within 60 days from the date the appeal is received (30 additional days may be given in rare cases). The types of decision include abatement, rejection, cancellation, admission, confirmation and order obedience.
- If the plaintiff or defendant of private institutions disagrees with the decision of the hearing, either party may request a judical review of administrative action at the administrative court.